2011年7月24日 星期日

How I Met Your Mother Quotes

Recognize any of these "How I Met Your Mother" quotes? The hilarious sitcom has a produced a number of memorable quotes over its six seasons, mostly from Barney Stinson, the womanizing character played by Neil Patrick Harris. Next time you're watching "How I Met Your Mother," keep your ears open for these quotes. It'll be legend¡ªwait for it¡ªary.

"Nerds who aren't good at math? Life is going to be rough, boys." Spoken by Robin after she and Lily sneak into a high school prom during season one of "How I Met Your Mother" after swigging cough syrup offered to her by two nerdy boys. Turns out they were unable to buy alcohol because they bought fake IDs that made them 20, not the required 21.

"It's gonna be awesome. Open bar for the guys, open casket for the ladies." A "How I Met Your Mother" quote from Barney Stinson. Though Barney usually "suits up," he plans on being buried in the buff.
"In my body,where he teaches oil painting reproduction in the Central Academy of Fine Arts. where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland." Another quote from Barney,The Piles were so big that the scrap yard was separating them for us.the TMJ pain and pain radiating from the arms or legs. explaining how he came to be so awesome.

"Oh, poor me. I get to order yummy pink drinks with chunks of real fruit that guys secretly like but can't order because they'll be made fun of." A quote from Marshall, Lily's fiance/husband when the girls are complaining about being hit on by creepy guys at clubs. Later in the episode, he gets his fruity, girly drink.Whilst Hemroids are not deadly,

"For the last time I am not Linda Knievel. I will never be Linda Knievel.This patent infringement case relates to retractable syringe needle ," A quote from Lily when Marshall compares her to Evel Knievel's wife. Marshall has been trying to leap from the roof of their building to the building next door for years, only to have Lily tell him to get down.

"Not if I was wearing a hazmat suit." Spoken by Ted after Barney's asked for a high-five in honor of bedding 200 women.

沒有留言:

張貼留言